2003 - 2004
Old Whanau Records
Coming Soon
Archives Home
Full Archive Search
Type a name in the box below
(one word for best results)

Aroha Mai
You cannot add any information to any of these records - they are here for historical purposes only.

If you find something you want to know more about post in the current Whakapapa Club Forum
MACKINTOSH, Geoffrey Steven From the Original Whakapapa Club
arla

Posted: 25/05/2005
Wanting to do my Whakapapa for my children. My dad, Geoff - born 17 September 1954, was adopted by the Mackintosh family. He was originally a LEWIS. Thats about all we know at the moment but if anyone knows of any LEWIS's in Taranaki that had a brother/son adopted out please drop us a line. Geoff died on the 21st June 1994 and is at the Kaponga Cemetery.

Edited by - arla on Jun 02 2005 11:22:43 AM
poutokomanawa
Aotearoa
Posted: 14/06/2005
Tena koe arla,

If you make sure you are in the Whakapapa Club and do a surname serach for Lewis, there are a few resulsts - maybe they will tie into your Lewis whanau
--------------------------------
Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
Together we will get there!
arla

Posted: 12/07/2005
New information has come to light: Our father GEOFFREY STEVEN MACKINTOSH, Born 17 September 1954 & passed away 21 June 1994. I have been told that GEOFF's mother was a LEWIS from Wellington but his dad was a NUKU from the coast - which coast I don't know as I know of NUKU families all over NZ so if anyone can clear this up that would be awesome. We also know that GEOFF has 2 older brothers and 2 (I think) sisters too. If anyone can put us on a path we would appreciate it.
rlee
Aotearoa
Posted: 02/03/2007
i'm related to a lewis family in wellington, i will ask around for you.
1 of 1