December 07 2016 17:12:23
View Thread
 Print Thread
LE GRICE (Nee RAHARAHA) Margie
poutokomanawa
LE GRICE, Elizabeth Margaret (Margie) (nee Raharaha).

On Tuesday 3 January 2012, suddenly of a heart attack at her home in Point England, Auckland. Margie was the loving wife of Justin Le Grice and devoted mother to James (Hemi) Courtier Raharaha Le Grice.

She was the fourth daughter of the late Penetereo (Brass) Raharaha and Elizabeth Watene Raharaha and sister to Addie (deceased), Mihi, Selina, Daniel (Brass Jnr),Dottie, Arnold, Belinda, Tau and sister-in-law to their partners.

She was also a proud aunt to all her nieces and nephews. Margie was a much loved and well-respected daughter-in- law of Rex and Bonny Le Grice and Neville Blampied and sister-in-law to Meredith Blampied and good friend to many of her past pupils and teachers.

Thanks is given to the many staff at Green Lane Hospital for their exceptional care over the last twelve years Margie will be lying in at Pehiaweri Marae, 99 Ngunguru Rd, Whangarei from 4pm Wednesday 4 January. The funeral service is being held at the Marae on Saturday 7 January at 11am and Margie will be laid to rest at Maunu Cemetery, Whangarei at 12.30pm.

Contact can be made to the Marae Ph 09 437 0833 or to Maurice 021 176 5609

Published in The New Zealand Herald on January 5, 2012
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gonna miss you cuz.
Edited by webmaster on 09-05-2012 00:58
Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

bash17
I am sorry for you loss and I know that wherever she is now, she is in a lot better place. Dealing with a loss is always a tough time and you just have to make yourself stronger and not think about what you could have done to save them but rather the times you shared together and what things made you happy.

I learned that when I lost a very close relative and moving forward is always the best step next.

kdnx
To the Raharaha Whanau,
Sorry to read of your loss. Our families grew up together in Te Atatu North. We too lost our oldest brother Wayne Te Huia on 10/12/2012 from a heart attack and as the previous post says "remember the times you shared and what things made you happy".

Arohanui mai Wendy

Jump to Forum:
Copyright © 2011