December 05 2016 15:42:48
View Thread
 Print Thread
APIATA, Parao and PARANGI Whanau
darlane57
I am looking for my dads whanau he was wiremu Apiata he is Nagti Rehia (te tii) was born dec 17th 1910 and had three sisters Rawinia Pawa Ani Puhipi/Paul and Heeni Samuels and (kura who died at a very young age)(parao apiata) both were buried in Matauri Bay. My grandparents were Te Hana Kapi and Mane Parao Apiata also buried in Matuari Please can someone help me as i am trying to track our whakapapaWink
Edited by maoriorgnz on 08-05-2012 22:38

poutokomanawa
Kia ora,

Go to http://www.family...efault.asp - if you get a pop up box choose to continue to the old site as I have not worked out how to use that effectively yet and cannot get the results I want there yet - and put Apiata in the Last or Family name box and hit search you will find some listed from Matauri Bay.

Doing the same search for Parangi will also reveal some records which may well tie in with the Apiata whanau.

You can try this for any other names you are looking for.

Having a wander through these records may help you put together your whakapapa. However be warned - information at this site may not be very accurate - one of my cousins is born before his parents! Grin

But it is a good place to start!

Good luck!
Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!
--------------------------------

farmpotter
Kia ora cuz, I know of your whanau. Try and contact me email farmpotter@clear.net.nz. Rawinia (Pawa) is my Grandmother

darlane57
farmpotter wrote:
Kia ora cuz, I know of your whanau. Try and contact me email farmpotter@clear.net.nz. Rawinia (Pawa) is my Grandmother

darlane57
Kia Ora farmpotter can you email me liz.parao@yahoo.co.nz

Jump to Forum:
Copyright © 2011