July 23 2017 20:43:57
View Thread
 Print Thread
WELLS: Descendants of William Wells & Hinewhare
Mone Karena
....... and their children....Ann (Hana), Matilda (Matire), Amelia (Amiria), Louisa (Ruiha), William, Mary (Mere), Elizabeth (Rihi) and John (Hone).
An informal get-together is planned for Saturday 20 October 2012, Pt Chevalier RSA, Great North Road, Pt Chevalier, Auckland from 11 am to 6 pm. Meals avail for approx $10.
All interested whanau welcome - send message and I will contact you
Edited by maoriorgnz on 09-05-2012 05:49

Ataahua1978
Tena koe,

William Wells is my g-g-g-grandfather, father of Hone (John) Wells my g-g-grandfather, father of my g-grandmother Kahu Wells, mother of my grandfather Murray Pere, father of my mother Lavinia Pere. Are you the one that does whakapapa for our Wells whanau? Or do you know who I can contact for info for Wells whakapapa? Even been doing Pere whakapapa too if you have any info on that whanau also. Also, I'll tell the whanau & cuzzies about this reunion in Oct. How can we get further info about it?

Mone Karena
Tena koe Ataahua, I have sent you a message - your great grandmother and my grandmother are sisters- nga mihi mahana whanau.

Mone Karena
Very sucessful gathering 60+ attended from Aust, Dunedin, Northland, East Coast & Auck. Kia ora whanau

Jump to Forum:
Copyright © 2011