May 25 2017 06:26:22
View Thread
 Print Thread
Audrey Te Aurere Tiatoa (Takimoana)
Tiatoa90
Kia Ora All! Am seeking any information regarding my Nan Audrey. Passed away 1995 (I was 5 at the time) Am now a mum to a son and want to give him all the knowledge I possibly can with my Nan. My whanau only know little, My fathers memory isn't the greatest so am hoping this post will help me along the way. I remember very vividly little things with her but want to know the history and so forth. My nan has been gone nearing 20 years and has not yet been unveiled. It is my personal mission to hopefully find out as much as possible to help myself become familiar and to also finally say she can rest in peace by unveiling her. She took in my Uncle Peter (Whangai) and her childrens names are Sue Tiatoa (Since Married) Patsy Tiatoa, Rima Tiatoa (Collins), Phillip Tiatoa (My Father) Harold Tiatoa and Jackson Tiatoa (deceased) their father is Hohepa Reupene Tiatoa.
Thank you whanau!

Minnie
Hi, were your Nan Audrey's parents Haki Takimoana and Katerina Rehutai Mainihera? Katerina's parents were Komene Mahikai Manihera and Maraea Hemo Peita. I have a bit more info if this is the family you seek. Cheers

Tiatoa90
Hi. Yes those are my grandmothers parents.
On her death certificate her mothers name is shortened to Rehu Takimoana
And her father is listed as Jack Takimoana.
I would be forever grateful if you could provide more information.
Could you email me on ftiatoa@hotmail.com

I look forward to your reply. R

Minnie
Have sent you an email. V

Jump to Forum:
Copyright © 2011