April 24 2017 07:20:03
View Thread
 Print Thread
Ratima, Danny (Daniel)
Nessyb
Hi there Im looking for my family history from my Grandfather Danny Ratima and the Whakapapa of TOKO RATIMA PAKAI .Up and Down for myself and my children who are the great great great grandchildren of Toko.

My grandfather who passed away was the son of Ethel Timmo. She had 6 kids to Toko 4 boys(Jack,Danny,Desmond,?) and 2 girls (Joan and Rosemary). My Grandfather is Danny Ratima.

I would love to find out as much as I can to re connect and also want to find out what our PEPEHA is. My Aunty Rosemary gave me this information but she was not sure if it was correct or of the spelling

Kahuranaki Maunga
Pokawa Awa
Ngati Whatitapiti te Iwi
Rangiwhuanaki Hapu
Takitimu Waka
Hapuku Tangata

bud
Kia Ora Danny have you had any replies or found out anything on your whakapapa, if not on facebook their is a page Kahuranaki Marae you are most welcomed to join. You may find answers there. You may also beable to connect with whanau there. :-)

Nessyb
Hi there

Thank you for that, I have sent a message to that page and hopefully I will hear from someone as I would really like to find out for myself and my kiddies. I am so confused now as it is nothing like I remember my Pop telling me.
Take care

ivenasmith
hey send me a email ivena13@gmail.com
my nan hauri pakai is the daughter of toko pakai and maryann grantham i have most of the whakapapa

Jump to Forum:
Copyright © 2011