July 23 2017 20:44:12
View Thread
 Print Thread
Taylor,William
hunibee
Kia ora My name is Maxine Smile am looking for any help to do with tracing any info on my partners PARENTS . Wiremu Kirk (ngati Raukawa ) and Mirama Taylor (nagati porou) who at the Time of my partners birth resided in Kaiti Beach Gisbourne in 1958. after extensive searches i have come up with nil Shock so i hope these two names may ring a bell within someone : My partner was whangai'd at the age of 2 and raised by Paora Raponi ( From Rotorua) and Ellen Raponi nee Savage (from Matata). Through info given from Cyfs we know my partners mum had suffered from a breakdown to why he was fostered out so we know she was in kaiti beach around 1958 - 1960 for sure possibly longer my partner was born a the Cook public hospital Annex Gisbourne , it would be so COOL to hear anything in response to this no matter how big or small (Cheers ) My Father i only have his name to go by on my birth cert Frown i have no idea if i have any siblings and have wondered for many years and it would be so good to find out Smile

Jump to Forum:
Copyright © 2011